Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 24. marts 2014

Chanel Vamp 18 - 780.010 the first of the shimmer versions - swatches and comparisons

Chanel Vamp 18 – has only been sold in USA where it is part of the standard colors and has been since 2003, this is the FIRST of the 2 shimmer versions.
Vamp has been sold in 3 versions, and THIS is the “Made in the USA” version with the number 780.010 on the box from 2003 to late 2007/early 2008, and it is slightly different from the Vamp 18 sold today on chanel.com with 180.116 on the box, I’ll show that one later today.
Vamp 18 with the number 780.010 on the box is a gorgeous vamp wine red with a slightly more purple hue than the Vamp 18 sold today – see comparisons below and read the entire story behind the 5 x 18 in THIS POST.
This is 2 easy coats, no top coat, and the dry time is quick!
- and the promised comparison...
Do you like this first shimmer version of Chanel Vamp 18?
The 20 year old story behind these polishes, you find HERE!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Great comparison :D Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you found it useful, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  2. They are both very pretty, but seems I prefer the older version, for it has more shimmer.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Great comparison! They're both gorgeous I think, but I love 780.010 a bit more, because of the nice shimmer. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them both - LOL, they deserve it ;)

      Slet
  4. I like how shimmer doesn't seem to be visible at all times/angles. It makes the polish more interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chanel seems to be experts of doing shimmers like that :)

      Slet
  5. I like the shimmer on the colour. Both look similar :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very close - the older is slightly more purple...

      Slet
  6. Indeed this is a vampy color, one of my favorite shades!

    SvarSlet
  7. It is a lovely shimmer indeed, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. ok, now i prefer this one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Can you make up you mind please LOL - nah, don't bother, I'm keeping all of them :)

      Slet
  9. I love this version! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...