Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. marts 2014

Chanel Mistral 517 Les Pop-Up collection summer 2010 swatches

Chanel Mistral 517 – is part of the Les Pop-Up Coll., summer 2010: Riviera 537, Mistral 517 and Nouvelle Vague 527.
Mistral has beautiful micro flakies and it is the kind of coral-pink that does not suit me very well.
2 coats are enough, but because of my severe ridges, I used 3 coats without a top coat for these swatches.
Does this type of color suit your skin tone...?
Tomorrow I'll show the other 2 from this collection - this afternoon I'll show the brand new Coup De Coeur 609....

18 kommentarer:

  1. There is no way that I could make this polish look cool on me. I like the little fleck they added though, that makes the polish just a little more interesting :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, a little nail art would definitely help, and yes, I love the flecks in it :)

      Slet
  2. I love those peachy colours, but they don't love me. Gorgeous varnish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also wish they would love me . so we are in the same boat :)

      Slet
  3. I think this one looks great on you, it's a beautiful color!

    SvarSlet
  4. IMHO it suits your skin tone nicely ^^

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice, delicate shade and nice flakies :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful polish!

    SvarSlet
  7. sweet and delicate shade, me like :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very delicate - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  8. I love these kinds of shades! That shimmer in it is pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shimmer is so pretty - and the peachy colors suit you so well!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...