Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. marts 2014

Chanel Pirate 08 swatches

Chanel Pirate 08 – I don’t know when it was released the first time, but I have an old and a new bottle in my collection, see below.
It was repromoted in the Rouge Allure Velvet coll. fall 2011.  
Pirate (shown with nail art HERE) is a blood red crelly, but it is pretty opaque in 2 coats. The formula is a just a tiny bit in the thin side, but not enough to cause problems. The shine is amazing!
Do you like this pirate :)

Old and new bottle, front and back, both made in France - do you know when Pirate was first released?
On MakeupAlley the earliest found reviews of it is from 2003, but I suspect it might be older, as this type of label also are on Chanel polishes from the 90's...



20 kommentarer:

  1. Pirate is a real gorgeous red, but it doesn't really give me that 'I-need-it-feeling', for I got so many red varnishes already ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I ask myself CAN a woman actually have to many reds...? :D

      Slet
  2. I am not a big red polish fan, but this is a shade that I would wear!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is a great compliment for Pirate, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  3. I love both the name and the colour. I have a soft spot for this sort of red and it looks gorgeous on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have that same soft spot LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. Looks beautiful on you :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This colour is very classy-c! But I love the name. Win!

    SvarSlet
  6. You must really love it to have two bottles! I love a good blood-red.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually the 2 bottle thing is of interest for my collection, I am a bit nerdy LOL - my favorite red is Chanel Dragon!

      Slet
  7. i am not much of a red fan, but i have this one, which says a lot :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Aww yes it does, Pirate (and I) are happy to hear it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...