Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. marts 2014

Chanel Tulipe Noire 457 fall 2007 swatches

Chanel Tulipe Noir 457 – is a fall LE from 2007: Lily Beige 451, Magnolia Rose 453, Tulipe Noire 457 and Lotus Rouge 455, the latter was not an LE and is still available.
Tulipe Noir is a gorgeous, vampy, dark wine red with a beautiful shimmer.
It is very opaque, so one rich coat is enough, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like this vampy gorgeousness...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. Tulipe Noire is really gorgeous. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this colour so much ;)
    XOXO

    SvarSlet
  3. A pretty and warm shade. I like it and I like how it suits you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana, I'ms o glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. It's interesting to see how different it is in the bottle and on your nails. I like it - it's cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I guess the gold shimmer clings a bit to the glass...
      And yes, it sure is!!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. It is indeed - even though I like this type of color all year round :)

      Slet
  6. Har desværre ingen ord til at beskrive denne utrolig meget meget flotte farve :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. love that shimmer in it, looks just great :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh hi there, lovely bottle *________*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, and it DOESN''T feel like leaving me ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...