Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. marts 2014

Chanel Riviera 537 Les Pop-Up collection summer 2010 swatches

Chanel Riviera 537 – is part of the Les Pop Coll., summer 2010: Riviera 537, Mistral 517 and Nouvelle Vague 527.
Riviera is a rose pink bubblegum, fairly strong, blue-toned, but also pretty safe and wearable/elegant and classic pink…
This is 2 easy coats, good dry time, no top coat, and the shine is amazing…
Do you too love this gorgeous pink...?

29 kommentarer:

  1. You know, I got one Riviera too. But it's from Dior ;D.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice colour. Reminds me of revlon bubblegum :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty pink :-) rigtig tøse farve.. Farven minder meget om Sally Hansens "Back to fuchsia"

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Rigtig tøsefarve :) Den Sally H er lidt mere hot (har lige sammenlignet dem), men til gengæld dækker den ikke lgie så godt som denne :)

      Slet
  4. This pink is so awesome ! Pop Pink :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This one is really pretty and Springy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's perfect for the time ahead of us :)

      Slet
  6. I really don't wear this kind of pink but I am deeply in love with it! Amazing shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way about some shades LOL

      Slet
  7. I love it! I would drown it in glitter and bling :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh yeah, I love this one! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. LOL, asking you Traci, that was a silly question - of course you do, it's pink ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...