Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. marts 2014

Chanel Rose Cache 521 - Rouge Allure Velvet collection fall 2011 swatches

Chanel Rose Cache 521 – is from the Rouge Allure Velvet coll. fall 2011: Rose Exuberant 519, Rose Cache 521, Velvet Matte TopCoatand Pirate 08 was repromoted.
Rose Cache is a brown toned nude with a subtle rose hue and a subtle pink shimmer – and it is clearly not a good match to my fair skin tone, although I like it better on photos than in person. But I needed this one to complete the 2011 Chanel releases, and found a used bottle at a good price.
You see 2 coats without a top coat.
Later today I'm showing Rose Exuberant 519, and Velvet mat Top Coat is scheduled for one of the next days too!

15 kommentarer:

  1. Frankly speaking, I would not even consider wearing such a colour. Not matching at all, but I like the shimmer :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know, but it was the last I needed to be able to show all new 2011 Chanel polishes - and the shimmer is nice :)

      Slet
  2. I'm with Elena here, but I'm sure you did some nail art over it to make it better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm afraid I removed it without doing so :)

      Slet
  3. I also agree with Elena, but that statement goes for most nudes for me :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm so glad you like it, it's not overly popular among my readers so it seems :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I have to agree, this time, it's not that good match :)
    But the shimmer is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thanks for your honesty - and yes, the shimmer is gorgeous!

      Slet
  6. Your nails look fabulous. The color looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, but still I feel uncomfortable wearing it!

      Slet
  7. A nude polish can be a really nice palette cleanser. I like the shimmer, it really perks it up.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are right about that, but I find the nudes demanding in another way that bright colors LOL

      Slet
  8. i'll definitely skip buying this one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, I am so lucky - another of my polishes i get to keep :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...