Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. marts 2014

Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat - Rouge Allure Velvet collection fall 2011 swatches

Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat – is from the Rouge Allure Velvet coll. fall 2011: Rose Exuberant 519Rose Cache 521 and Velvet Mat Top Coat, and Pirate 08 was repromoted.
Used over other polishes it gives a perfect matte finish, I really like this matte top coat.
I’m showing it over various colors and close ups.
In the above 2 photos you see Velvet Mat Top Coat over random polishes: China Glaze Riveting, NfuOh 51 over eggplant purple, NfuOh 60 over black and on the pinkie is Shimmer Karina.

Over China Glaze Let's Groove...


Over Chanel Black Velvet...

- and finally over Chanel Taboo...

Do you like matte finishes?

26 kommentarer:

  1. I don't wear matte top coats on myself but I like them a lot on others. Taboo is amazing mattified!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love matte top coats, gives a polish a whole new look. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do - and I especially love flakies in matte :)

      Slet
  3. I'm not crazy about mattes in general, but it looks fantastic over that orange! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Chin Glaze Riveting is so gorgeous matte!

      Slet
  4. I like purple version :)

    SvarSlet
  5. flakies (such as this Nfu Oh) looks it's best under matte top =)
    also like this orange cg with matte =) cool =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I fully agree, flakies are really cool when matte!

      Slet
  6. Taboo and a satin top coat is just amazing, that is a gorgeous way to wear it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have done so a couple of times, and really enjoy it, even without nail art!

      Slet
  7. At the first sight I didn't recognize Taboo at all. Looks very unsual, but it's quiet nice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed look so different, but I really like it :)

      Slet
  8. Definitely love matte finishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't use to, but they have grown very much on me LOL

      Slet
  9. Is there anything prettier than a matte flakie or glitter? So lux!

    SvarSlet
  10. It looks like a good matte top coat. I am pleasantly surprised how Riveting looks matte.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very good mat TC - actually when I first showed Riveting, I also showed it matte :)

      Slet
  11. I like how it works and yes, I like matte finishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - and they are quite unique and lovely as a variation :)

      Slet
  12. Love it over Tabu, the China Glaze and the skittle.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it - it gives such a great effect!

      Slet
  13. oh boy, this one is absolutely mat, love it :D
    all the polishes looks so much cooler with it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like this effect very much myself too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...