Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. marts 2014

Chanel Angora 107 swatches - vintage

Is it a bit chilly this morning?
- no problem, here is some vintage angora for your nails ;)

Chanel Angora 107 – is a vintage.
The earliest review on MakeupAlley.com is from 2003, so it might very well be older, do you know?
Angora is a frosty light beige with a pink shimmer, very discrete and yet elegant. It is a little prone to brush strokes, but not terribly so. It's not a color I normally would wear, but I was lucky to grab it pre-owned at a very reasonable price for my Chanel project here on my blog.
This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Those of you who do not like nudes will of course not like it - but I still would like to hear you thoughts :)

10 kommentarer:

  1. I've got to admit that Chanel seems to be pretty good at adding pretty shimmer to their polishes. As a huge shimmer fan I really appreciate the beauty of that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and it's fascinating that they have been trend setters and way ahead of so many other brands - just think of the tints that are hot right now, they had those many, many years ago...

      Slet
  2. Its beautiful color.But I think I will prefer a matte top coat (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and I think you are right, that would probable be awesome!

      Slet
  3. It does have a vintage feel. I think it will look great with some of your abstract nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too - something not easy to explain...
      I'm afraid I didn't paint anything on it, but you are right, that would have been a good choice :)

      Slet
  4. I'm one of those who don't like nudes XD
    And, IMHO, this is way too pearly :)

    SvarSlet
  5. sorry, but you're not old enough for this kind of polishes :P
    i usually like nudes, but not this too pearly finish

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...