Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. marts 2014

Chanel Coup De Coeur 609, Le Rouge collection spring 2014 - comparison with Chanel April

Chanel Coup De Coeur 609 is the only nail polish in the Le Rouge coll. spring 2014.
It is a beautiful raspberry/fuchsia/berry red - very, very, very close to Chanel April 533, in fact so close that my camera decided they are the same, but Coup De Coeur is a hint more purple...
As always the formula is flawless, application is a dream and the dry time is good. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
So, what do you think of Coup De Coeur - did it steal your heart - and have you bought it or are you going to buy it?

As mentioned above Coup De Coeur is ever so slightly more purple than April in person...

20 kommentarer:

  1. Smuk farve som vinder mange kvinders hjerte :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm waiting for my cellphone to ring ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. They do, but there is a subtle difference...

      Slet
  4. Coup De Coeur didn't steal my heart, but the colour is quite pretty.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous! I love wine colors like this!

    SvarSlet
  6. Not my kind of shade but really peculiar and wearable, IMHO ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are right, most skin tones probably can wear this one...!

      Slet
  7. It reminds me vintage stuff. I really like that polish so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, actually I think you are right - and it is pretty :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...