Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 28. marts 2014

Make Up Store Doreen and Emilia swatches

Two random Make Up Store polishes, both shown in two coats, both a bit on the sheer side.
Formula and dry time is good.

Make Up Store Doreen is a mix of copper and pink shimmers in a red jelly, on the nails it seems a bit more pink than the photos show...

Emilia:
Make Up Store Emilia is a bold and bright orange with crelly tendencies...
What do you think of these...?
While I don't dislike them, I still decided that they need a new home.

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I like Doreen. She's really cute.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I have never heard about this brand, but the polishes are gorgeous!
    Wish you a great weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - and I wish you a lovely weekend too!

      Slet
  3. Both are pretty, but I love the sparkle Doreen has.

    SvarSlet
  4. Los dos son preciosos, me gusta mucho Emile.
    Muack

    SvarSlet
  5. Doreen is perfect! I am a sucker for shimmer polishes. Especially in red!

    SvarSlet
  6. I obviously love the first one, wow!! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Emilia is not my kind of colour but Doreen is just amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It looks like Doreen has a lot of fans :)

      Slet
  8. milde farve... selvom det begge varme farver... er den ene party og den anden afslappet, som jeg forbinder disse farver... har aldrig været for orange i lakke, men denne her er rigtig pæn :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, de er megt varme begge to, og ja, orange er godt af og til :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...