Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 1. juli 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Daydreamer, 2015 Limited Edition coll. swatches


F.U.N. Lacquer Daydreamer is one of the polishes from the 2015 Limited Edition collection released in June and it never will be restocked. It is described like this: Daydreamer is a baby blue/turquoise holographic glitter with precise amount of holographic magic to add an incredibly sparkle to the polish. The glitter in this polish has higher quality than the "standard" glitter so they're much brighter and shinier than the standard glitter. This polish can be worn alone in 2-3 coats or top it with any color!” I agree with this description, in the sun it’s incredible! But so it is out of the sun, so a win-win. This is 3 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I easily can see it as a topper over a suitable underwear in one or two coats.
Do you like Daydreamer..?
I bought mine from Hypnotic Polish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Nossa!!
    Mais um esmalte deslumbrante!
    Lindo.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like it. Amazing polish :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice!! I didn't pick up any pretty from this collection, but I have to admit it's quite charming!

    SvarSlet
  4. This one is outstanding.....<3

    SvarSlet
  5. Really beautiful shade and micro particles! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. i'm all for daydreamer team :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely sparkles! I see a lot of blue on your blog these days, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. A lovely polish with a lovely and quite fitting name.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...