Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. juli 2015

Glam Polish Leo, Zodiac coll. Hypnotic Polish store excl.


Glam Polish Leo is the second to be released polish in the Zodiac collection, a store exclusive to Hypnotic Polish. This collection consists of 12 polishes inspired by astrological signs, with 1 new color released every month for a year.
See details at the end of the post.
Leo is a yellow based green, described as a bight lime holo with lemon/lime micro glitter and silver ultra holo micro glitter. Even if it might not be ideal with my skin tone, I really love how glitzy and glammy it is, super much in the sun but also in all other light settings. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

This Hypnotic Polish store exclusive will be released on the 23rd at 8pm CET as the second of the Zodiac polishes!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I wonder how the colours are picked for this collection. I mean, why this particular green for leo? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have to ask Maria, but I presume it has something to do with the birthstones for each month....

      Slet
  2. I love how toxic this green is, but has something olive in it that reminds me of peridot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and that's the August birthstone, so I think you are on the right track :D

      Slet
  3. I just love the green nailpolish, do not know why it's just so !! but for Leo? it is only because it is yellow bas? loves it!!=D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it is the birthstone for august: peridot, that was the inspiration, but I'm not sure...

      Slet
  4. What a beautiful green is this! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I like how sparkly this is but this color would not look good on me at all!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, what a nice polish! I'm going to check out the collection, I love star sign inspired stuff!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have decided to get the entire collection LOL

      Slet
  7. It's a really nice greeny yellow. Certainly has that lime-look going on. I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh this is lovely! I'm a Leo myself, and I love green... so I might need this one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely do need i - and happy soon birthday :)

      Slet
  9. Very eye-catching and rich green! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...