Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. juli 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Fresh Sorbet, Summer Date Trio swatches

This morning I have the last of the beautiful Summer Date Trio avaliable from tomorrow the 24th at Purrfect Pawlish!!
And I was thrilled to receive this trio for review, thanks Maria!
Purrfect Pawlish Fresh Sorbet is part of the Summer Date Trio and the Maria of Purrfect Pawlish was inspired by three things that makes a romantic summer date perfect: Bubbly rose champagne, sweet macarons and a refreshing sorbet. The trio is released on July the 24th – worldwide delivery with a few exceptions.
Fresh Sorbet is a beautiful, no GORGEOUS magenta-rose jelly base packed full with glitters and holo glitters. You seriously need sun glasses LOL – it has the same WOW effect as Degan, that I showed you HERE, but holo effect in red shades is more difficult to fully show on photos. It dries slightly textured, so my advice is a plump top coat like Seche Vite or Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat that I used here over two easy coats.
I love it to bits - it's gorgeous!!
Isn't it gorgeous...?

Available as of tomorrow at Purrfect Pawlish, worldwide shipping with a few exceptions.

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, it is.....Goooorrgeous!!! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that is absolutelyyyyyyy right :)

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous indeed and my shade!

    SvarSlet
  3. I can not take my eyes of this one, it sparkles and it looks like a gem! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. They're all so very pretty! Love this one as well!

    SvarSlet
  5. It is, soooo gorgeous, love the colour and the glitter!! Perfect combo for me....;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This one is really gorgeous too <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I think my comment from earlier disappeared :/ Anyway, it is a beautiful polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry about that - but I'm really happy you like this beauty!

      Slet
  8. Very beautiful and glittery, looks perfect on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...