Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. juli 2015

Chanel Fraîcheur 767, Chance eau Vive coll. swatches - Collaboration Saturday


I'm showing you a newly released Chanel in this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Fraîcheur 767 is a LE and one of the polishes released to celebrate the new fragrances in the Chance eau Vive collection. The other two polishes are repromotions: Peche Nacree 515 and Ballerina 167. When we heard the first rumors and saw the first photos shock waves went through the world of Chanel collectors: Was it the sought after Jade with a new name..?
But it isn’t, see my comparison HERE.
Fraîcheur is a warmer and slightly lighter shade of green, but the shimmer could very well be the same. The formula is perfect and this is two coats without a top coat.
OBS: It's not being released in all countries. I got mine from a friend in Moscow, but due to heavy rain and problems caused by it, my polish was delayed with 2 weeks...
Do you like this beautiful green..?

Let see what Elena has for us, she is a lill' bit delayed today!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list 
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

33 kommentarer:

  1. It really is a gorgeous green. :-D

    Yeah I've seen the buzz about this being Jade lol! I'm not sure if it is available here, I would be tempted to buy it! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that was a serious case of buzz and panic :D
      I hope you get a chance to get it, it's beautiful...

      Slet
  2. It's so great to have friends in other countries to help you get some of the good stuff :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - the internet have made the world so small <3

      Slet
  3. *stares at monitor and sighs*
    SO beautiful!!!
    *sighs and stares at monitor some more*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha Joyce, you gave me a good laugh :D

      Slet
  4. I like such shades, it isn't easy to wear for everybody, but I'd wear it.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love this color, is one of muy favourites!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - and it really is beautiful!

      Slet
  6. It is lovely and that shimmer is just perfect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it really is a gorgeous shimmer!

      Slet
  7. What an elegant colour dear Maria!!!
    Kisses!
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  8. This was a very nice summer color.

    SvarSlet
  9. I love mint shades but this one also has shimmers! Lovely <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I love this colour! so glad, that you get it <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - it sure is a must for any Chanel collector :)

      Slet
  11. So nice and delicate, very special, I like it a lot! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...