Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 2. juli 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Illusion, 2015 Limited Edition coll. swatches


F.U.N. Lacquer Illusion is one of the polishes from the 2015 Limited Edition collection released in June and it never will be restocked. It is described like this: Illusion is a gorgeous cranberry purple holographic base with sterling silver flakes, holo glitter and purple/blue shimmer that glows like ember. This polish can be worn alone in 2-3 coats or top it with any colour!” I agree – it truly is gorgeous and it has so much to offer. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it...?

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It looks awesome and I do cry a bit over the fact that it wont be restocked :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, so would I if I hadn't gotten it.....
      I hope you get the chance in a blog sale or something!

      Slet
  2. Oh wow! Such a gorgeous shade <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Me empresta?
    ...seus esmaltes são muito lindos!!
    Amei.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi dear Maria!!! Finally I have the time to see your blog! How pretty is this deep purple nail polish with these red sparkles! It is super rich in shadows =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  5. It's another stunner from FUN Lacquer! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow so vampy and gorgeous, I love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Hahaha - it is, except it isn't an illusion - or rather it is hahahaha

      Slet
  8. What a stunner! I really, really like it too :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I love the holo sparkle, it's so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Now this, this is just gorgeous. The colour, the sparkle, the way it suits you, everything is superb.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, I loved wearing it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...