Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 17. juli 2015

Colors by Llarowe I Look Good In Stirrups, Oh Baby coll. swatches


Colors by Lllarowe I Look Good In Stirrups is from the Oh Baby spring collection 2015. The bottom label is homemade by me as this one were mislabeled with a different name ;) It is a pink leaning lavender holo with a super strong effect both in and out of the sun. It is very opaque in one easy coat, bur this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Se eu gostei?
    Eu amei.
    È muito lindo.


    Bjim...
    Bom fim de semana.
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fabulous nail polish dear Maria!!! Good night! :*

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the holo effect, it's really cool. The colour is a little too pale for me, but I guess you already knew that :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, in this case I also would have liked it better in a darker version :)

      Slet
  4. It is very gentle and I like it on you.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous holo, it's so pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. cute color with strong rainbow, gotta love it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The rainbow really is something, isn't it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...