Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. juli 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Pink Champagne, Summer Date Trio coll. swatches


Purrfect Pawlish Pink Champagne is part of the Summer Date Trio and the Maria of Purrfect Pawlish was inspired by three things that makes a romantic summer date perfect: Bubbly rose champagne, sweet macarons and a refreshing sorbet. The trio is released on July the 24th – worldwide delivery with a few exceptions.
Pink Champagne is a beautiful magenta leaning dark rose shade with a subtle holo and a gorgeous shimmer. It is super opaque in one coat, dries very fast and is easy to work with. This is however two coats with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat. I love how serene this polish felt on the nails, super pretty and somehow calm, I know it sounds strange LOL
Do you like this Pink Champagne :)

The Summer Date Trio is released on the 24th at Purrfect Pawlish!!
And I was thrilled to receive it for review, thanks Maria!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's a pleasant, quite toned holo :) By 'toned' I mean not too bright shade :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it because it is toned down. Very wearable, yet a bit quirky. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. What a very very gorgeous shade. Love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. This is perfect pink Champagne ! Just gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. How is the topcoat? Is it just as good and fast drying as Seche Vite?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It dries a tad slower than SV, but otherwise I think so!

      Slet
  6. I really like it, it's gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I like the color of roses and this looks a lot like it!

    SvarSlet
  8. It's okay, I can't say it's over-whelming me though!! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It isn't overwhelming - but I still love it to bits :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...