Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. juli 2015

Chanel Taboo 583 re-visited - Collaboration Saturday

It's time again for a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
I have shown Chanel Taboo a long time ago, but I felt it needed better photos, so here you go...

Chanel Taboo 583 – was released in the spring of 2013. It’s a purple fire trapped in a bottle, a completely amazing deep dark eggplant purple color and with gorgeous shimmers in blue and purples, one of my favorite Chanel polishes...
I love it so much :)

Now let's see what Elena has for us..!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Ah, Taboo! Love you description "purple fire trapped in a bottle". It is so fitting and very poetic.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my heart! Just got stolen. LOVE IT!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you should get it, you will not regret :)

      Slet
  3. It's really gorgeous :-D I really should wear mine..... ;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. what a gorgeousness *.*
    i have a dupe from kiko, haven't try it yet, shame on me :/

    SvarSlet
  5. It's really gorgeous , its a wow polish for me!!!=D

    SvarSlet

  6. Oh my God, this is beautiful nail polish! Nice entries! * - *

    Judy

    http://judymuhely.blogspot.hu/2015/07/best-nailschallenge-2015-july-gradient.html

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank a lot Judy - but please do NOT link spam!

      Slet
  7. I should really give my Taboo some love again. Still very much in love with this polish.

    SvarSlet
  8. I like the shimmers in this a lot. But are they as visible in everyday lightings too? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very dark polish, but yes, I think so - and of course especially in the sun...

      Slet
  9. It's gorgeous, I have Taboo as my cell phone cover...;-)

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is a real beauty, I had to buy a dupe (from Kiko) because I couldn't afford the Chanel, but I'm glad I have something like this, it's too beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...