Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 12. juli 2015

Red and gold abstract over blue nail art


The base color is Glam Polish The Polar Express, see swatches HERE, and I painted a quick, abstract nail art with acrylic craft colors. Seche Vite is as always my trusted top coat.
Do you like it..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. It makes me think of fireworks. Really nice :)

    SvarSlet
  2. The colours work really well together :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  3. It's pretty cool nail art. I like it on the blue :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy to hear that, thank you so much Ananka!

      Slet
  4. A gorgeous blue and a lovely bit of Nail Art

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much John, I'm very happy you like it!

      Slet
  5. The gold lines really suit the base colour, lovely result!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ere, I'm pleased you like it!

      Slet
  6. love the color combo, your abstract painting reminds me of sunrays :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty! I love the colours together :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I love that funky art on that gorgeous polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Orange and yellow on blue is a great choice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy you think so, thanks a lot Julia!

      Slet
  10. I like the combination of colours and nail art reminds me of some weed growing in the garden! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Tanja, it also makes me think of bird feet ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...