Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. juli 2015

Glam Polish Cancer, Zodiac coll. Hypnotic Polish store excl.


Glam Polish Cancer is the first released in the Zodiac collection, a store exclusive to Hypnotic Polish. This collection consists of 12 polishes inspired by astrological signs, with 1 new colour released every month for a year.
Cancer is a gorgeous magenta holo with bright candy and bright pink microglitter, I absolutely love everything about it. It dries semi matte with a light texture, so I definitely prefer it with a top coat, so what you see is two easy coats (was very opaque in the first coat) with a coat of Seche Vite.
This is another magenta holo true love - Ohw I love magenta holos sooo much!!

This gorgeous store exclusive is only available from Hypnotic Polish!
It restocks later today!!

See many more Glam Polish and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. That's beautiful, I really like this one :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Out of several pink polishes you've shown recently, this one is the most beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is even if I don't see it as a pink, but one of my beloved magenta's LOL

      Slet
  3. Muito lindo.
    Perfeito!
    Vou pedir emprestado.rs

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. It sure is lovely. I do like the colour and the holo sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. It's super pretty! Looking forward to see the Gemini polish. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And I the Virgo - fortunately the next one :)

      Slet
  6. Another jaw dropping beauty. Just can't resist to stare at. Love love it. <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  7. great swatch and a gorgeous polish, too <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it really is!

      Slet
  8. Wow, it's amazing, loooooove it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I am Cancer, so this one should be my nail polish :-) Well, I do like it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...