Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. juli 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Seductive Marmalade, summer 2015 coll. swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Seductive Marmalade is from the 2015 summer collection. It’s an interesting burnt orange-red holo with different sizes of micro gold holo glitters. It is easy to work with, dries quickly and this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I wasn't sure I would like it, but I really did once it was on my nails!!
It has such an amazing depth!

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. At first I thought this was some golden glittery topper over a polish. Oh, I like it better now that I know that it is one polish. :D It looks very rich.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really is super rich and gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. The 'marmalade' is really seductive. I'm impressed. It's very unique.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure is, and I agree, it's very unique!

      Slet
  3. It's really nice I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I like it too. The depth looks really cool.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique unique, isn't it ☺

      Slet
  5. Quite a stunning looking polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's quite a unique shade. It's beauty is rising gradually from first picture to last picture.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...