Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. juli 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Red Dwarf swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Red Dwarf is a gorgeous magenta holo with a pretty blue shimmer. The holo is really strong and visible even in low light, just like they should be. This is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I really love this one - do you like it...?

I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! It is very pretty! Have a good day ♡

    SvarSlet
  3. It seems it has berry undertone and I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is very magenta, and that I love above anything else :)

      Slet
  4. That looks amazing and sooo beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. *gasps* Oh my goodness me I REALLY do like this one a lot :-D Super awesome holo. Simply gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. Nicki really knows how to make them :)

      Slet
  7. Seems like a beautiful berry shade! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...