Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 10. juli 2015

Bear Pawlish Sacrifice swatches


Bear Pawlish Sacrifice is a silver holo with a dash of holo micro glitter. The holo rainbow is super strong, and both the rainbow and the micro glitters work their magic even in low light, it is one of the most beautiful silver holo polishes in my collection. This is two easy coats and a coat o Seche Vite.
I think it's a really beautiful silver...

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. amazing look and shade ! nice pictures dear friend !

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, it looks lovely, especially those tiny holo specks.

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks so good. Love those little specks

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The specks really catches the eye, don't they :)

      Slet
  4. Ooooowwww....it's very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG Maria what an amazing holo :-D I love the effect <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. The glitter makes it special! Looks good on you!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a pretty silver holo!!! =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  8. This brand is just wow, another stunner by Bear Pawlish!

    SvarSlet
  9. super gorgeous, look just great <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Super strong, elegant and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...