Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 15. juli 2015

Paws by Eddie Rachel, Orphan Black coll. swatches


Paws by Eddie Rachel is from the Orphan Black collection. It’s a beautiful squishy red with a color shifting shimmer. It’s easy to apply, and you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous...!


See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. such a bright red! and the kitty is very cute looking :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the kitty pendants are so cure - and I love the polish!

      Slet
  2. A classic shade, but that shimmer makes it special. I like it on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I agree, it really does!

      Slet
  3. its really red!!!and i like it!!!very sexy!!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like very very much this shade!! *.*

    SvarSlet
  5. Such a gorgeous red! I'm loving it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. I know, we have that passion in common!

      Slet
  7. love the shimmer in it, and the kitty too :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Red always rocks on your nails. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so, I love a good red!

      Slet
  9. Beautiful shimmery sexy red :-) I love the cat :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, you are right - and the cat really is cute :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...