Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. juli 2015

Laquester Lime Lizard swatches


Lacquester just released a bunch of summer polishes, and among them you will find a lighter version of this prototype Lime Lizard, the final version is Lime Lizard Larry.
Caroline the owner of Lacquester kindly sent it to me when I shopped a while back, and she would like me to post it, so here it is :)

Lacquester Lime Lizard is a swamp green, a light moss shade a good share of yellow, and it’s a holo with a strong effect. Unfortunately this kind shade is not really pretty with my skin tone, but fortunately is is with so many other skin tones. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think the new Lime Lizard Larry would be a prettier match for my shin tone :) 

Go to Lacquester to see all the new polishes :)

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. ij.j like it, think it is a varnish that you either like or hate, you have to grow with it! But I like green polish of all these kinds.=D

    SvarSlet
  2. Strange color but I really like it!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow what a colour!!! *_*
    Have a serene day dear Maria,
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  4. Great hue, very unusual - I guess it would go better with tanned hands but what a shade, wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe it would be better, but I never feel quite comfortable in this type of shade. Do love the strong rainbow tho :)

      Slet
  5. It is definitely a polarizing shade. I can't see it getting much love. You can guess that I do love it, but I also understand that it doesn't agree with your skin undertone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, and after seeing the new version, I have to say that I prefer this one. Lime Lizard Larry looks like a great summer colour, but I'm all for muted, murky, mossy, swampy shades. :D

      Slet
    2. LOL - I know, the new version is too light for you - this is way more you :D

      Slet
  6. Not sure if this is my color. But I like it. Just because it's different!!

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like it. There is something different about it and it's cool :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, this is a perfect color *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. What a lovely polish. It looks quite unique

    SvarSlet
  10. I think that's a seriously odd colour! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - like mymixednailpolish.blogspt.com said - you either hate or love it!

      Slet
  11. You said it right Maria. This shade is looking very beautiful on you. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so - I don't feel comfortable wearing it :)

      Slet
  12. This is a very unique color and I like the glow of it!

    SvarSlet
  13. Very strong and particular, I don't know if I could wear it "alone" on my nails but it would be perfect for some nail alt creations :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is also not a good match with my skin!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...