Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. juli 2015

Colors by Llarowe Mean Dean Profitt, Overboard coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe Mean Dean Profitt is from the Overboard collection, summer 2015. It is a blue leaning teal holo with teal and turquoise shimmer. The holo has a strong effect in the sun, and it’s even visible in indoor light and other light settings. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. I did not experience any staining!
This teal holo stole my heart..!

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Cada foto um suspiro!
    Muito lindo!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much, I'm glad you like both my photos and this gorgeous polish!

      Slet
  2. It is a true stunner and fits you perfectly.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a gorgeous polish and looks great on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. its stole my heart to=D , and its looks god on you!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous color! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. This nail polish seems to emits light!!! =)
    Good night ! :*

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous! A must have, I'd say!

    SvarSlet
  8. And mine too....What a gorgeous beauty! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I'm happy you feel the same way!

      Slet
  9. Maria, you show the most perfect CbL swatches! I want to buy every of their polishes because of you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Julia - I might to have to ask them for % LOL

      Slet
  10. This is my kind of colour, amazing, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...