Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. juli 2015

Dance Legend Party Time, WOW Prism coll. swatches


Dance Legend Party Time 22 is from the gorgeous WOW Prism collection. It’s a gorgeous pink magenta, and last summer I often wore it on my toes. As all WOW Prism polishes it has an amazing play of holo in the flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous...?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Agreed, it's gorgeous! I love it :) 100% my style.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I knew it - we share this passion in common :D

      Slet
  2. It definitely looks like you should wear sunglasses when you wear this one. I love the base colour - it is so you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right - and yes, very much so me!!

      Slet
  3. It`s gorgeous! And i love it to!!!It´s a wow polish!!!

    SvarSlet
  4. Well this one is great for a party :-D Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. That must have been veeeery sparkly toes! I usually wear creme polishes on my toes but this would be a nice difference!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I do have different WOW Prism polishes on my toes all summer LOL

      Slet
  6. Meu Deus...muito lindo!
    Mais um perfeito.


    Bjim...
    ... um bom dia abençoado!
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  7. This is just fantastic! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I'm glad you think so too!

      Slet
  8. What an amazing polish. Totally me as well :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow indeed! It is gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  10. wow...it's super gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  11. Really eye-catching and really "wow"! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...