Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. juli 2015

Purrfect Pahlish A Mothers Love swatches


Purrfect Pawlish A Mothers Love was released for Mothers Day 2015. It’s a gorgeous deep cherry red holo, best visible in the sun, where the holo particles gives the red a more raspberry red shade. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat.
I love this classic and gorgeous red, what do you think about it!?

Take a look at the Purrfect Pawlish shop, there are many beauties :)

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. What a great red, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
  2. What a pretty red this one! Very classy! !:-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - it really is classy!

      Slet
  3. It is so squishy and juicy and I love it. Looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a beautiful red! I really like it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I share your love to this polish! The perfect red holo in my opinion.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - and you are right!

      Slet
  6. Although red isn't one of my favourite colours, this one is really beautiful and juicy! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a really lovely red and I like the sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. That is just such a gorgeous red!

    SvarSlet
  9. love this version of mothers love :D

    SvarSlet
  10. It seems as if you are wearing Rose juice on your nails. <3

    SvarSlet
  11. What a lovely red, so bright! I wonder if my mom would wear a shade like this one :)

    SvarSlet
  12. I love it so much - I hope she would LOL

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...