Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 31. juli 2015

Color Club Macaroon Swoon swatches

It is summer, it is Friday and you are on Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog; that means time for another pastel yellow...
Color Club Macaroon Swoon is a rather pretty pastel yellow, but to be a “perfect pastel yellow” for me it should be just a tad brighter, it’s as if it’s just a little but muted. But that being said – it is close enough for me LOL. It is fairly opaque in two rich coats, but for these photos I added an extra plus a top coat.
I think it,s pretty..!

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. I actually think it's pretty too! It's a good base for some bright nail art :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, I'm surprised and happy to hear it ;)

      Slet
  2. I don't see that it is a bit muted, but I see that it is 100% beautiful. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very slightly - and yes, it is :)

      Slet
  3. Very nice! You might have the biggest pastel yellow nail polish collection in the world :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful...and yes it's pretty.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's pretty, yeah, I'd wear it - I saw it on other blogs and liked it a lot too.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh I like those! Think I have this one in a mini version, not sure!

    SvarSlet
  7. Ooh what a lovely yellow that is

    SvarSlet
  8. Great yellow and it looks wonderful on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. absolutely gorgeous from my point of view :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Ahw <3 light yellow! I love it :D if only CC was easier to find in Italy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are cheap on Ebay with cheap shipping too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...