Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. juli 2015

Chanel Écorce Sanguine 771, Les Automnales coll. swatches

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel is taking a break for the Collaboration Saturdays. She is moving and has a lot going on in her life at the moment, so she basically stopped blogging for now. I hope she will be back….

Chanel Écorce Sanguine 771 is part of the Les Automnales: Chataigne 669, Écorce Sanguine 771 and Vert Obscur 679. They are being released for fall here in Denmark, but it are available in some countries already. I was lucky to find this on Ebay at a normal price.
Écorce Sanguine 771 is a gorgeous, fairly dark red with a subtle golden shimmer. It is a one-coater, but for these photos I used two, but no top coat.
I love this rich red...

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. it's really a nice red color =) it is so nicely with red nails, a little sexy..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - both nice and a little sexy, I love it!

      Slet
  2. How gorgeous this color is! I love it:)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous! Who needs sparkles and glitter when you can have something as class as this

    SvarSlet
  4. wow! this shade is really gorgeous ! perfect for fall <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's a really gorgeous fall color!

      Slet
  5. Lovley shade and that shimmer is just gorgeous. I just don't get the name as I understand it to mean something like scab and I don't think Chanel should toy with such names. They should leave them to Illamasqua and Urban Decay.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I didn't know, but I do get you point!

      Slet
  6. What an lovely red and I really like that shimmer :-D

    No top coat?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I 😍 very much!
      Lol 😁 no top coat, when I show Chanel polishes l always show them without, but I wear them with ;)

      Slet
  7. That is a really beautiful red with some very nice shimmer to it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a lovely shade - and the shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love and can't wait until they are sold ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also am so happy to have found it so early :)

      Slet
  9. Gorgeous! Love that true deep red, just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  10. Red with golden shimmer <3 I bet my BFF will fall in love with it (and I'm eager to see the "vert" ;-))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, my husband also loves shades like h´this - yep, I also look forward to it!

      Slet
  11. OMG! They still didn't arrive in Germany, so sad :-(.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...