Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. juli 2015

Moo Moo Stories - Part 3

It's time for more flowers and Moo Moos - and a special hello to Joyce's nieces ;)

The Moo Moos loves this beautiful Clematis - ad so do I <3

I think I have seen more gyvel this year than we normally do, maybe the cold spring and start of the summer suited it. It has however lost it's beautiful yellow flowers by now, but the Moo Moos looked quite cute standing in the middle of the these a few weeks ago. 

Oh, those buttercups looks so delicious, why do they have to be so tall, said Molly and Sparkly. I didn't have the heart to tell them that buttercups are small and Moo Moos are super tiny ;)

The Moo Moos cheered and laughed out loud when they saw these super tiny plants (1-2 cm) and agreed that they would be perfect for the upcoming movie Moorassic World, when Sparkly and Molly (the stars in the movie) grow super powers and size to protect us and the rest of the world :D

Sparkly think this is the perfect color for a hibiscus, or any flower for that matter - and Molly is sad that there are no grey flowers... :(

Right now the spruces stand with their new fresh green shots, we grow Christmas trees. But we just had a terrible storm the last two days, so the Moo Moos is helping my husband checking how much damage the storm did to the still soft and fragile new needles.

Yesterday when the Moo Moos were helping my husband checking the new spruce shots for damage after the heavy storm, he asked them, if they please could eat all the pretty - but in Christmas trees very annoying cow vetch, musevikke in Danish. They really loved the English name and the flowers tasted nice :D

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

17 kommentarer:

  1. This is a beautiful start of my weekend with reading cute moo moo stories and watching the most beautiful flowers. <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I like all the pretty pictures of the nature!

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Maria, my nieces say hello to both you and the Moo Moos and they are very proud someone in a different country mentioned them. They think Molly shouldn't feel sad because her color looks really pretty with the flowers. They also think you are right to not tell them about the buttercups and when Moorassic Park is released they hope to see it.
    (you should have seen them, sitting in my chair together, spelling out the words they didn't know with my old (paper) dictionary... SO cute!! I guess Moo Moos are pretty good educational assistants as well ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, they deserve it, my favorite readers <3
      Molly was very happy to hear their kind remark, she feels a lot better now!
      I'm so happy to hear your thoughts, that is exactly what I hoped to achieve!!!

      Slet
    2. - and furthermore I myself learn the English names for flowers LOL

      Slet
  4. They are so cute and happy. They do love the flowers a lot. :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. they are cute, but don't let them eat christmas trees ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - my husband was very strict about that, so they had to restrain themselves :D

      Slet
  6. Well, I have to admit that your Moo Moos really pop-up on these yellow flowers, I suppose they like yellow, like you do! :-) Super tiny plants are super cute! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they do, but they love most flowers :D
      They really are super cute tiny plants - and Moo Moos ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...