Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. juli 2015

Moo Moo Stories - part 2

OK, it's time for more Moo Moo photos and stories, see part 1 HERE!

The tiny Moo Moos from Moo Moo Signatures sure look small on this gorgeous clematis...

The poor Moo Moos screamed: run, run, run, the green snake is going to eat us, when I had put our first home grown cucumber this summer on the garden table. Apparently it scared the living daylights out of Molly and Sparkly, they thought they were in a scary film called Moorassic World :D  They felt really good when it was cut into pieces in the salad, even if they thought it was gross to eat a snake ;)

After the meeting with "super scary cucumber snake" that "almost ate" the Moo Moos yesterday, they were a little skittish and afraid of moving near the table or ground. So after looking for them and calling a while I walked past these iris flowers, and the sweet little Moo Moos jumped out and called hellllooooo mum, we are right heeeere ;)

The Moo Moos wanted to help me pick some thyme, but the thyme is in bloom so they started playing hide and seek and munching on the flowers - so now I still don't have any thyme - but I do have two Moo Moos that smell nice and spicy :D

A big bouquet of beautiful lupins - arranged with a little help from the Moo Moos ;)

I picked these beautiful poppies even if I know they do not last more than an hour or two after being picked. The Moo Moos loved them and sang this rhyme: "Hoppies, poppies, moppies MOO" over and over so that now it's stuck in my brain, silly little Moo Moos <3

I was looking for a four leaf clover, but I found something much more fun looking right at me - life is like that isn't it, you look for something you think is important, but you might end up finding something that allows you to be whimsical and have a good laugh, and that is just as important...

So - when should I post Moo Moo stories in the future: Friday afternoon, Saturday morning or Sunday morning...?


My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much :) - I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  2. Aww I'm glad they are okay after their little fright! They do like hiding in the flowers ;-)

    Any day would do for me :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really was super scary LOL
      Thanks a lot Ananka!

      Slet
  3. Moorassic World .....hahhahha.....Oh I love love this moo moos and your garden is a paradise.....It's beyond beautiful....Your stories are awsome Maria. You can post this cure stories on all three days...friday,saturday and sunday! Lol....

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Nailfame - and I also borrow other peoples gardens :D
      Hahaha, one day is enough I think, I don't think everybody loves them :D

      Slet
  4. poor things, glad they all right after participating in a scary moorassic world ;)
    lovely post, it brought me back to childhood, thanks :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL being actors in e movie like that sure is hard work and pretty scary :)
      The also bring me back to my childhood - thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  5. This is so cute!! Coming Saturday (yep, that's a hint) my nieces will be coming over so I can't wait to show this story to them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - hint taken, Saturday morning it will be, at least next time.
      Thanks a lot Joyce, you are super sweet <3

      Slet
  6. They are sweeties! And I like the poppies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - and the poppies are so nice :)

      Slet
  7. I think Sunday morning is the right moment for Moo Moos, so Sunday starts in a beautiful way :-) Beautiful flowers, lovely lupins :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy you think so. Last week and this week it will however be Saturday - maybe I'll vary it a bit!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...