Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 28. juli 2015

Celestial Cosmetics It's All Happening coll. part 2

On Friday the 31st of July Celestial Cosmetics is releasing a beautiful collaboration collection with Christine from Serenity Nails: It’s All Happening based on her favorite movie Almost Famous.
Today I am showing you the last three polishes of totally six.
See Christine's swatches, and read more about the inspiration HERE.

We Are Band Aids:
Celestial Cosmetics We Are Band Aids is a purple linear holo with red sparks and pink shimmer. It’s really beautiful in indoor light, and it is eye candy in the sun! It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
The retail price is $ 12.

Lady:
Celestial Cosmetics Lady is a pinky brown crelly with a red shimmer and purple/blue flakies. I don’t think I ever saw any polish quite like this, the flakies really makes it stand out. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
The retail price is $ 11

Incendiary:
Celestial Cosmetics Incendiary is probably no 1 on my Top 5 silver polishes, WOW, I wish I had this for our Silver anniversary! It’s a silver linear holo with platinum silver flakes. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite – sigh, I love it so much!!
The retail price is $ 12.
OK, do you like what you see - and what's your favorite..?
See Part 1 HERE!

The and the rest of the collection + an August LE are available on Friday 31st of July at Celestial Cosmetics, Nicki has worldwide shipping!

Se more Celestial Cosmetics and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. We Are Band Aids is such a stunner I can't remember what the other two look like. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure is, I'm glad you like it ☺

      Slet
  2. I really like the first one, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. PRETTY!! Wow, love them all...just in a colour-loving phase right now, and these are so wonderful! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. The firs one is definitely my favorite!! The holo effect is very evident and looks great!!

    SvarSlet
  5. These 3 are really nice. I'm loving the first one and third a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Holo Party <3 <3 wow ! amazing

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it sure is, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  7. that lady is not entirely my type ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also not the favorite for me, but I still like it, it's unique!

      Slet
  8. Incendiary is definitely my favorite *_*

    SvarSlet
  9. I think you already have posted the pics of polishes in line according to it's beauty.... lol... ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, well in that case the silver shouldn't be last ;)

      Slet
  10. My favourite is We Are Band Aids but I also like Incendiary very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love those two best of these three :)

      Slet
  11. Lady is amazing! One day I will take a closer look at this brand!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have been in love with Celestial Cosmetics for a few years now :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...