Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. juli 2015

Chanel Fraicheur comparison with Jade and Nouvelle Vague

Chanel Fraîcheur 767 is one of the polishes released to celebrate the new fragrances in the Chance eau Vive collection, read more about it and see swatches later today!

When we heard the first rumors of it and saw the first photos of Fraîcheur, shock waves went through the world of Chanel collectors: Was it the sought after Jade with a new name..?

But as you can see - fortunately it isn't!! (click on the photos to enlarge them)

I also included the much more blue toned Nouvelle Vague just for fun...
As you can see - Fraicheur is similar to Jade, but by far no dupe....
As promised I will show swatches later today, see you soon!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Jade and Fraicheur seems almost same at first sight, but can notice the difference at second sight. ;-) Love Nouvelle Vague! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - but fortunately there is a significant difference!!

      Slet
  2. It's funny how they look much more alike on the swatch sticks than in the bottles :)

    SvarSlet
  3. These shades look so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Would it be really bad to add all three to my wishlist? ;)
    They're all different, but all lovely, as far as I'm concerned.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hmmm *thinking* LOL - nope, that would be very sensible :D

      Slet
  5. It is quite different! All 3 are gorgeous though :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - fortunately. I agree, all 3 are gorgeous!

      Slet
  6. Let's just say they are all pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  7. All three are so pretty, but, oh, that Jade.....

    SvarSlet
  8. I do rather like the Nouvelle Vague

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful, I also like it a lot!

      Slet
  9. Great comparison! I love all the shades :D

    SvarSlet
  10. let's not be picky, i'd take all of them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, no problem, I'll put them in the mail ASAP (or maybe not :D )

      Slet
  11. Great comparison...Maybe I like Fraicheur more than Jade :-) But I'd happily wear both!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I prefer Jade - but they are pretty!

      Slet
  12. Ah, what a beautiful colours, they would be perfect also for some subtle gradient! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...