Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. juli 2015

Chanel Cosmique 28, 1997 - Collaboration Saturday


Time flies, it's already Saturday again, and that means Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!

Chanel Cosmique 28 is as far as I know from 1997, so say hello to this gorgeous oldie! It comes in an opaque bottle, black with a blue sheen, and the polish is just like it, the blue sheen is very unique. In fact I’m not sure if it’s a blackened blue with blue shimmer – or if it’s a black with blue shimmer LOL But beautiful it is! This is two easy coats without a top coat. 
I really love this mysterous beauty, do you like it...?
Now, let's see what Elena has for us today!!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Hell yes! this shade is so amazing!
    I am so happy thant I have it too <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is I agree, so unique - I'm glad you also have it!

      Slet
  2. What a lovely dark polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow it has a lot of years! Btw is still very pretty! =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  4. Stunning blue Maria. I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. That's like a beautiful night sky!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh, be still my beating heart, this is such a gorgeous polish. I love how shimmer seems to shine out of darkness, like inner glow.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I'm glad this old Chanel impressed you <3

      Slet
  7. It's looking gorgeous on you. :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...