Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. juli 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 47 and nail mail in June


June brought me these goodies and polishes:

June 1st
During the day I use the two Burt's Bees Hand Creme in Beeswax & Banana and  Almond & Milk. I have those little jars all over the house, so no excuse for not using them. See my hand & nail care routine HERE! The Honey & Grapeseed is my "night cream" for the hands, and the dispenser bottle lying down is my in between swatches hand creme, not too oily for photos, but too light to take care of my hands. It's one of the Compagnie de Provence hand cremes, I order different ones each time to try all the subtle fragrances. The standing up dispenser is a body lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn with a lovely and subtle floral scent.

June 10th
Four beautiful Celestial Cosmetics polishes bought from Edgy Polish!

June 19th
The three Chanel Les Beiges polishes released in Denmark from my favorite "Chanel pusher" Parfumeri Ham & Hende!

So far so good, it looked like a sensible month, right...?
But then the polish started rolling in...

June 24th
These gorgeous holos from the Celestial Cosmetics Iron Throne collection and the July LE (you have seen swatches of all of them) - thank you so much Nicki aka Celestial Cosmetics!!
- and a closer look (you can see the names by clocking on the photo above/makes it larger):

June 25th
Mind blowing nail mail from Hypnotic Polish - woo hooo!
Lets have a closer look (you can see the names by clocking on the photo above/makes it larger):

June 27th
Ever since I first saw the by then sold out EdgyPolish store exclusive Crows Toes Edgy Red I have wanted it so badly, so when it restocked I grabbed two....!


So June didn't turn out to be a no buy - or even low buy, let's keep our fingers crossed for July, shall we :)

BUT - hey wait.....
WHAT is this..??? Something else - or rather someONE else did arrive in June....
- my two Moo Moos, custom ordered and needle felted by the sweet and talented Mei Mei at Moo Moo Signatures (polish and needle felted animals) arrived, and if you wonder: yes, also the Mei Mei from Mei Mei Signatures ;).
They are sooo tiny (see comparison with the nail polish) and incredibly cute, click on the photo to enlarge it...
Those of you who follow me on Instagram have seen them already in all their adventures and eating all the flowers they can, see link to the Moo Moo stories tag on my Instagram HERE...!
I'm thinking it could be fun also to show the photos and tiny stories here on the blog, what do you think...?

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. I love your haul posts! So many beauties :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Now I'm interested in Burt's Bees too - I don't know this brand :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh so many beautiful polishes. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. So much prettiness for the nails! :)
    Have you tried the Dance Legend peel off yet? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and no, not yet :)

      Slet
  5. Nice haul once again! So many pretties :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. This is so lovely, but Celestials in particular. I love seeing those sparkly colourful bottles.

    SvarSlet
  7. No need to say... I am loving this haul...especially those cute little Moo Moos... <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm glad you like my little moo Moos <3

      Slet
  8. Glam Polish and Cupcake Polish are my favourite groups! :-) Nice photos of Moo Moo adventures on Instagram, it would be nice to see them also on your blog :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja - I feel like showing the Moo Moos here too :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...