Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 15. maj 2014

Burlesque in a big yellow taxi – dry brush stroke nail art

The dark purple nail color is Ciate Burlesque and the bright yellow is Ciate Big Yellow Taxi – and with well wiped dry-ish bottle brushes I created the pattern with the reverse colors.
Note: Not all yellow shades are suitable for this, it needs to be as well pigmented as Big Yellow Taxi.
What do you think?
Tomorrow morning I'll show swatches of these two polishes...

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wow es muy original, me gusta!

    SvarSlet
  2. How fun and cool! I like that it's a little bit abstract, and yellow and purple is a great color combo. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, and I love the color combo too - thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  3. At first sight I thought you've used crackle polishes :D
    What a different mani, so bright and fun, love it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, at one point I thought so myself ;) - thanks a lot *Ky* :)

      Slet
  4. I think it looks a bit like crackles - I like the colour scheme a lot :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it does, but hopefully in an OK way, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  5. I love this technique! Great colors :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. Cool mani and color combination! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Irina!

      Slet
  7. I like how Burlesque looks over Big Yellow Taxi. These colours go well together.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like the combo too, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  8. These do look good together! On some of the nails, it looks like feathers to my eyes! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, or strands of feathers maybe - thanks a lot Ananka!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...