Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 20. maj 2014

Lilypad Laquer I Just Think It's pink swatches

Lilypad Laquer I Just Think It’s Pink – is pink, so no need to think about it ;)
It’s a gorgeous fuchsia pink with a magenta hue and loads of tiny flakies and holo micro glitters – it’s sooo pretty. This is two easy coats, and I chose to show it with a coat of Seche Vite to enhance the depth and shine.
I like this one a lot - what do you think??
I bought this from Norway Nails, remember to use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount when you shop.

26 kommentarer:

  1. I don't think that it is just pink, I see a dream polish with a fantastic glow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so right about that - a perfect description :)

      Slet
  2. Pink, glasflecks, holo-glitter - everything a good varnish needs.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Check, check, check - hmmm, yes, you are right LOL

      Slet
  3. Wow it's a gorgeous pink and I love the holo sparkles! Awesome :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Looks lovely! It suits you well ;)

    SvarSlet
  5. I really like this. I do believe it's pink, by the way... :D

    SvarSlet
  6. At first I didn't think it's pink, but red, but now I see it is Maria pink :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - exactly - it's a Maria Pink ;)

      Slet
  7. I just think it's a gorgeous pink! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Ooh how sparkly! The pink shade is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the right kind of pink and sparkly and beautiful :)

      Slet
  9. I never get bored with holo polishes... they keep amaze me! Lovely pink!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I seem to have gone a bit overboard in the holo department at the moment - just love 'em so much!

      Slet
  10. Very pretty. My pink :) My favourite pink is fuchsia shade. I like the sparkles very much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh - a fellow lover of this type of pink, that is so my type of pink :)
      And yes, the sparkles adds so much to it!

      Slet
  11. And that is a how a hot pink lacquer should be :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly like this - that is so true ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...