Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. maj 2014

Chanel Marilyn 209 The Color World collection 2006 swatches

Chanel Marilyn 209 – is from The Color World collection spring 2006, including Paparazzi 208, Marilyn 209 and Lilac Sky 210.
Marilyn is a hot pink girl with a slight coral hue and a subtle shimmer, but Blogger makes this a tad more vivid than in person. The application was easy, the dry time good, and you see 2 coats without a top coat.
So, is Marilyn your kind of girl...?
I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info. So if you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!

21 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, I like Marilyn, both the name and the polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY, she is happy to hear it :) (me too by the way...)

      Slet
  2. What a pretty colour! I like it a lot and that shimmer too - wow! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shimmer makes it stand out in such a nice way!

      Slet
  3. Such a cool or should I say hot colour!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - both would be a very accurate way of describing it :)

      Slet
  4. Marylin looks so lovely :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. I love this nail polish sooooo much <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Marilyn - was my dream! ) But I found only simillar Tapage

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tapage is very beautiful tool - but I love the shimmer in Marilyn!

      Slet
  7. So HOT but I would have gone with hot hot red for Marilyn :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I would have thought "red" for a Marilyn, too! Anyway I like this shade, the shimmer in it is very interesting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very close to red, but definitely a pink - I love it so much and that shimmer really is so pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...