Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 16. maj 2014

Satin Supreme pastel dot nail art

A quick and simple dotticure using the P2 Satin Supreme polishes - see swatches HERE!
The base color is P2 Satin Supreme 080 Lofty Style and the dots are dotted with 010 Creamy Tea, 040 Stay Polite, 050 Royal Residence, 060 Queenly Rose, 070 Kingly Gift.
I used Seche Vite as my top coat - because i was curious to see the Satin finish in shiny - and I liked it!
Do you like it - or is it too subtle..?

23 kommentarer:

  1. I like it - It is a very cool effect because it's so subtle!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  2. *drools* this looks amazing! So subtle yet fabulous :-) Love it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - thank you so much Ananka - I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. Sooo cute! And it's not too subtle!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like the subtleness - thanks a lot Stadtwaldvogel!

      Slet
  4. Oooh this is so soft and pretty! Love your color choices. The dots are subtle but still amazing! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it Yun, thank you so much!

      Slet
  5. Dots look like you wanted them to be hidden, Lofty Style is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the hidden dots, only visible to polishaholics :)

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot John!

      Slet
  7. Great design! I really like how the dots are so subtle but still colorful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them as they are, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  8. Aw this is lovely! The dots are perfection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wow, thank you so much Traci, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. If I like it? I love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Ой, как мне нравится! )

    SvarSlet
  11. Svar
    1. LOL - thank you so much, I am so happy you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...