Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. maj 2014

Femme Fatale Ruby Hare

Femme Fatale Ruby Hare is a berry red purple holo with a coppery metallic finish and it looks like holo “dust” particles are layered on the surface, very interesting to look at. The formula is just perfect and super easy to work with, and the dry time is good. It is well pigmented so one rich coat might be enough, but here you see two coats without a top coat.
Did this Ruby Hare jump into your heart??
I bought this beauty from Norway Nails - remember to use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount...

37 kommentarer:

  1. I love it. It's gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow...! Gorgeous color and effect

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks lovely - I love all the holo sparkles! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Definitely it jumped straight in my heart and I love the name of it very much, it suites it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In mine too - and yes, the name is so sweet :)

      Slet
  5. Yes, jumped straight into my heart I can say. Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  6. I love holos and this one is definitely beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love the color of this one, it is really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Uh, that's pretty! I want this!

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh, this is a purple holo after my ow heart. It is adorable.

    SvarSlet
  10. Really gorgeous! Lately I go for holo polishes, creme polishes and matte effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm going through a holo phase right now LOL

      Slet
  11. Oh dear Lord, this is amazing *___________*

    SvarSlet
  12. Pretty, it really looks kind of dusty in a good meaning of this word.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm glad you see that too - I love this polish!!

      Slet
  13. I can't believe that this one is among my untrieds. Well, now I understand why I bought it... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, go get it out of the pile, it deserves it - but it did surprise me on the nail contra the bottle too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...