Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. maj 2014

Givenchy Purple Impression swatches - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
Givenchy 168 Purple Impression is a royal purple with a gorgeous shimmer – maybe not super unique, but in my eyes always gorgeous!
It is opaque in one rich coat, but this is two easy coats without a top coat. The dry time is good.
Do you like Purple Impression...?
I suspect Elena also has something from Givenchy - let's have a look?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Well, your's is also wow! Looks like I'm going to have a second Givenchy varnish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think yours was more wow LOL - and yes, maybe you should!

      Slet
  2. The shimmer is gorgeous but for me its a little too much purple ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is very intense in the way it's purple :)

      Slet
  3. Oh wow, that's *really* beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  4. I own 180 acoustic purple and it is pretty much similar to this one :)
    But I was a bit disappointed by my bottle... And yes the colour is not unique but amazing anyway :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry to hear your bottle disappointed you....

      Slet
  5. I must say this purple does look rather classy

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Classy is a very good way of describing it, I think!

      Slet
  6. Wow this purple looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like the polish very much! I love your pictures too :-) It reminds me of an Illamasqua I have and a few other polishes too that I've got kicking around! Purples are so lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, yes, it's not very unique, but as you say very lovely!

      Slet
  8. ok, how come i don't have this perfection?!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I'm afraid I don't know hahaha - but you should!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...