Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 31. maj 2014

Dior Grenade - Garnet swatches and comparisons - Collaboration Saturday

Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches for you this Collaboration Saturday!!

Dior Grenade – Garnet 565 is a hot fuchsia/magenta pink with a beautiful shimmer – just like I love ‘em :) I’m pretty sure it is from 2009, and it has the lovely “old brush” that since spring 2014 now is the "new brush" replacing the in my mind dreaded broad beaver-tail brush.
This is two easy coats and the finish is shiny and beautiful!
- and a comparison, as you can see the brand new Front Row is more red, and looks just like Chanel Tentation.
I simply Love Grenade/Garnet and I'm so happy to have an extra bottle of it.
Now let's see what Elena has for us today, shall we..?

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's pretty but i like Front Row so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Front Row is gorgeous too - but I prefer this one LOL

      Slet
  2. What a pretty and stunning colour - I do like this a lot! I think it's quite similar to the Chanel - which I have :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Front Row is an exact match to Tentation - but this one is more magenta, I like that :)

      Slet
  3. Very pretty, I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, that's an amazing shimmer! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Another Maria pink :D
    I think I like this one best so far.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that LOL - it's in my top 10 too :)

      Slet
  6. Somehow this really reminds me to Frontrow. Very similar.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but FR does not have the blue/magenta - FR is a dupe to Tentation...

      Slet
  7. Es bonito, pero ese irisado no me gusta mucho, no tengo casi esmaltes asi

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I feel the other way round, I love the magenta hue and shimmer in it :)
      Fortunately we do not all prefer the same ;)

      Slet
  8. Oh my word, this is gorgeous! I love bright pinks with strong shimmers... totally stunning! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - it is IMO sooo amazing and stunning, so I'm glad you feel that way too LOL

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. LOL - we do agree on that SOOO much ;)

      Slet
  10. Isn't it similar to la paz-itively hot too? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I just checked, I would go as far as calling them dupes - maybe the Dior has a little more shimmer....

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...