Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. maj 2014

Nicole by OPI swatches: My Lifesaver and Stand By Your Manny

My Lifesaver:
My Lifesaver is a Tiffany box green with a slight blue hue cream polish.
The formula went on pretty chalky and I ended up using three coats and a top coat for an fairly even result.

Stand By Your Manny:
Stand By Your Manny is a pretty light blue with a lot of shimmer.
The formula is sheer and I needed FOUR coats for these photos, for normal use three coats might be enough, depending on how perfect you want your result. I love the color – but no way I’m keeping this one…
What do you think of these...?

I am back, and slowly working my way through all your sweet comments and reading the wonderful blogs I normally read and comment on :)
And I missed you all….

30 kommentarer:

  1. They are so gorgeous <3
    happy monday my dear Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - and a happy Tuesday to you dear Karo :)

      Slet
  2. WOW 4 coats is a lot but the end result is fab! I like the blue a lot. My Lifesaver looks good too, good finish you've achieved, these types often are a nightmare to apply!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, 4 coats is definitely too much for my liking, and such a shame since the color is that gorgeous. Thanks I'm glad you liked my efforts :)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. They really are pretty, I admit that :)

      Slet
  4. I would surely let My Lifesaver save my nails! :-) They are both beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm sure it would be willing to ;)

      Slet
  5. Four coats is definitely too many. It's a shame, because it's a lovely colour :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh, I love them both! Perfect colors for spring.

    SvarSlet
  7. "stand by your manny" hahaha that is so funny! Lovely colors both!

    SvarSlet
  8. My Lifesaver looks quite interesting and pretty. The other one not so much and I'm sorry to hear that it is so sheer. Maybe it would look great layered over some other blue or violet polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you could be right about the layering, ah well I decided to rehome it, so I probably don't even try!

      Slet
  9. Stand By Your Manny is so lovely but 4 coats :/
    I missed you too ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Irmak <3
      And yes, 4 coats isn't an option for me either...

      Slet
  10. nice shades, love first one

    SvarSlet
  11. Son adorables cualquiera de los dos tonos, perfectos para esta primavera.

    SvarSlet
  12. My Lifesaver is so pretty! I'm always drawn to tiffany blue shades like that! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So am I LOL - cannot leave them - have to buy 'em ;)

      Slet
  13. gorgeous shades, both of these, love the name 'stand by your manny' :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That name is so great LOL - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  14. Beautiful colors! Especially My Lifesaver. But I understand that they need new homes...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's not their beauty that's the problem :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...