Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. maj 2014

Pipe Dream Polish Be My Flamingo

Pipe Dream Polish is a new brand in Edgy Polish’s webshop – have a look HERE!
Katarina sent me this for review – enjoy :) 
Be My Flamingo is a happy, bold and bright flamingo pink and red multi sized glitter in a clear base. I chose to show it over these colors. It’s one very easy coat with a good dry time. I used one coat of Seche Vite for these swatches even if the glitter itself dries nice and flat on it’s own.
Do you like this happy flamingo...?

23 kommentarer:

  1. Be My Flamingo is a stunner! I really like it on the yellow and the purple :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, I'm glad you liked it :)

      Slet
  2. It looks great over all these colours. Great topper.

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it - I guess you just fell in love LOL

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Hopefully ;)
      And thanks for sending this to me!

      Slet
  5. It's not my kind of nail polish, flakies are too big :-) but I like to see it on you, it reminds me of Easter eggs :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, Easter Eggs is a great association :D

      Slet
  6. I like it. I think it would've been great over a black polish also. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it would be very beautiful over black too!

      Slet
  7. Wow it looks so beautifull.

    SvarSlet
  8. This is awesome!! Made me smile, love it!

    SvarSlet
  9. I love the name LOL and that mix of glitter is just so different :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - seems obvious for this polish somehow LOL

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. LOL it really is - makes me happy just looking at it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...