Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. maj 2014

OPI La Paz-itively Hot and La Pazatively Hot Matte comparison

As promised last week when I showed swatches of both in THIS post:
OPI La Paz-itively Hot comes in a "normal" shiny version and in a Matte - and such matters tickle my curiosity, I HAVE to check and investigate ;)
So this is a comparison also including playing around with matte and shiny top coats: Could I have bought just one of them and made it look like the other with a top coat??
OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte on index and pinkie - OPI La Paz-itively Hot on middle and ring ringer

OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte - OPI La Paz-itively Hot - both "as is"

 OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte WITH "shiny" top coat - OPI La Paz-itively Hot "as is"

OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte WITH "shiny" top coat - OPI La Paz-itively Hot WITH a "matte" top coat...

I have to conclude they are different - you cannot make them look alike just by playing with top coats :)
What do you think..?

26 kommentarer:

  1. This is a cool post! I like the matte polish the best, but with a shiny topcoat on :)

    SvarSlet
  2. They are different. And that's not good because I can't find the matte version, which I prefer, in my country... and I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I found mine from the US on Ebay, so that's a choice ;)

      Slet
  3. So cool with matte polishes. Me like. Pretty shades...;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. OPI doesn't make matte polishes that even resemble their non-matte namesakes. Out of these two I prefer matte version far better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have to agree - and as for what I prefer LOL - cannot choose, but shiny I guess :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. They really are gorgeous, aren't they!

      Slet
  6. They are diffferent, but lovely both ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, and I'm happy I got both of them for this comparison :)

      Slet
  7. Matte of course. I prefer the colour of the matte-version.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I like the matte version more because it is a warm pink.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is true - I seem to prefer the more magenta/cold pinks :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. YES :) - they are perfect and fresh for summer :)

      Slet
  10. Oh wow they are different! And you are right you cannot recreate the other with a top coat!

    Both glossy together, I think I prefer the original glossy!

    Great post :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Ananka, I'm glad you like the post - and yes, that's my choice too, even if I love both!

      Slet
  11. Amazing comparison! I really don't know which I like most :)

    SvarSlet
  12. They are definitely different! I like more OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte, matte or with top coat :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - yes, the matte is more red, but oh I love the magenta hue in the shiny one LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...