Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. maj 2014

Floral French nail art on Cosmic Raibow

The base color is Dance Legend Cosmic Rainbow, see swatches HERE. I painted my half flowers on the tips with acrylic craft colors, and the top coat is Seche Vite!
Do you like it..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. I'm in love with this nail polish!
    And the manicure is so so pretty, Maria :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lillibit, I'm happy to hear it!!

      Slet
  2. Beautiful flowers... And Cosmic Rainbow is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty nail art maria! And that polish is just awesome :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Miriam!

      Slet
  4. The flowers look great on the holo base!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Stadtwaldvogel, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  5. I do like the holo base and the flowers look so pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Anaka, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  6. Just loooove this mani. Sooo amazing. The holo is great and the flowers are sooo beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Thank you so much John, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...