Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. maj 2014

China Glaze Off Shore coll.: Be More pacific, Dune Our Thing and Sun Upon My Skin

Here are my 3 picks from the China Glaze Off Shore coll. summer 2014.
I liked the formula in all of them, they have a good self leveling ability and the dry time is good.

Be More Pacific:
Be More Pacific is described as a light lime creme, and I agree. Two coats are enough, but here you see three.

Dune Our Thing:
Dune Our Thing is described as a dark neon berry creme – one also could call it a dark fuchsia/magenta. You easily can get away with one coat, but this is two coats.

Sun Upon My Skin:
Sun Upon my Skin is described as a yellow creme, I see it as a pastel lemon yellow. The formula is not at all streaky, maybe just a little bit runny, but not a problem. Two rich coats might be enough, but this is three.
I like them all, but Be More Pacific is so lovely and quite unique...
What do you think of them?

31 kommentarer:

  1. I was intending to skip this collection completely, but Dune our Things looks really very tempting.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, so was I, but I'm happy I got these...

      Slet
  2. Wow all three look so amazing on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love Sun Upon My Skin and, quite unexpectedly, I like both colour and name of Be More Pacific.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That was very unexpected LOL - it's so fun when it happens :)
      And yes, Be More Pacific is so unique...

      Slet
  4. All are OK but the fuchsia *drool drool* :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, hmmm, it sure sounds like you love that one, now doesn't it...

      Slet
  5. I am crushing on that gorgeous lime! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  6. Be More Pacific is my favorite of course, but all colors from this collection are very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems to have many fans - and I agree, they are :)

      Slet
  7. Dune Our Thing can come and live with me. I've got the perfect spot in the drawer for her ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I'll tell her, can you pick her up at the airport ;)

      Slet
  8. I like Be More Pacific too :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I can understand why you picked these ones! I like them all and great to hear about the formula on the yellow ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, and yes, it's a good formula!

      Slet
  10. Ahhhwwww I WANT!! They're on my wishlist for ages now... So pretty! Love the whole collection!

    SvarSlet
  11. IMHO Dune our thing is that kind of shade which one thinks 'already got it' but it's not true. Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That was my first thought too - but I didn't really anyhow...

      Slet
  12. i think i need Be More pacific and Sun Upon My Skin :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too - so now go and order them ;)

      Slet
  13. I like Be More Pacific, it's strange but beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Beautiful colors! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Great picks from the collection! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...