Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. maj 2014

P2 Satin Supreme Polish collection swatches: 010 Creamy Tea, 040 Stay Polite, 050 Royal Residence, 060 Queenly Rose, 070 Kingly Gift and 080 Lofty Style

The Satin Supreme polishes from the German brand P2 - and they all have a lovely satin semi matte finish, and they are NOT prone to brush strokes.
There are 8 delicate pastel shades in this collection, I chose not to buy 020 Sweet Elegance (peach) and 030 Royal Wedding (brownish nude).
They are easy to work with and the dry time is good. Two coats are enough, but because of my ridges (I do of course use a ridge filler base coat) I prefer to show them in three coats – naturally without a top coat!

010 Creamy Tea:
010 Creamy Tea is a super pale pastel yellow, almost a cream shade, I like it a lot.

040 Stay Polite:
040 Stay Polite is a delicious pale mint green.

050 Royal Residence:
050 Royal Residence is a pastel blue with a green hue, maybe a pastel sea green or a pastel turquoise would be the right way to describe it. I almost chose to show in two coats only, but ended up doing three!

060 Queenly Rose:
060 Queenly Rose is a pretty, feminine pink.

 070 Kingly Gift :
070 Kingly Gift is a beautiful pale lilac – two coats were by the way enough…

080 Lofty Style:
080 Lofty Style is a bright sky blue, I love how bright it is – even if it is a pastel – and this is also only two coats.
I have a hard time choosing a favorite - how about you..?
I have prepared a dotticure using the colors for later this week finishing with a top coat, so that you can see the colors in "shiny"!
Fun fact: This post took me half a day to prepare, polishing (base coat and 3 coats on most), dry time between coats to make sure the satin finish was seen as well as possible, removing polish, moisturizing hands with lotion, shooting the photos, choosing, editing (cropping, light and color correction) and finally preparing the blog post...

22 kommentarer:

  1. They look fantastic on! Kingly Gift and Lofty Style are so nice looking :-D

    Hehe half a day, that's dedication :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do, don't they - I love those two very much too :)
      And yup, blogging takes a lot of time, as you know :)

      Slet
  2. My fav is 050 but 080 is lovely too, I really like this kind of finish :)
    Yeah, I can understand, I remember a post about ciaté tree trinkets for latest december and that was almost a nightmare, half day or something like that too XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it is very pretty - 050 is my top favorite I think...
      One never should count the daily hours of blogging, replying, visiting blogs and preparing posts - it easily can come as a shock LOL

      Slet
  3. Yellow and mint ones are gorgeous, but I think the lilac one is the perfect for you. The shimmer is amazing in these.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love that lilac and the last of the blues so much :)
      And yes, the shimmer is super pretty!

      Slet
  4. I can't choose the best. I love them all!

    SvarSlet
  5. That's a really nice collection of pastels :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know you aren't so much into pastels, so that is quite a compliment for the small polishes ;)

      Slet
  6. I would really like to have all of them (yes, the yellow one too, it's beautiful!), but my favourite is Lofty Style :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW, even the yellow ;) - Lofty Style is my favorite too!!

      Slet
  7. They are all lovely but just for a change I might just go for that minty green shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW John, not the pink - I'm in shock hahahaha - but the mint is very pretty too!

      Slet
  8. I like them all! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. This whole collection is so pretty! I love how light, but still different they are with a sheen!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too, they are so delicate and pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...