Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 20. maj 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine spring 2014 swatches: Huckleberry, Rose Hip and Sugar Apple

Barry M added three new beautiful pastel colors to their Gelly Hi Shine collection this spring.
Frankly speaking I’m impressed with their quality!
They are easy to work with and have a very good self leveling formula, and the dry time is good. They are surprisingly opaque in 1 coat, and that is almost unheard of in delicate colors like these, and they only need 2 coats to become opaque, and the finish is shiny and nice to look at – what not to like about that, right?

Huckleberry:
Huckleberry is a delicate, yet bright, baby blue – so gorgeous!

Rose Hip:
Rose Hip is a very pretty, delicate white-toned baby pink cream.

Sugar Apple:
Sugar Apple is a beautiful, delicate bright and slightly blue-toned mint.
Do you like these as much as I do?
I bought mine from Asos.com, they have free worldwide delivery.

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like them and I think Sugar Apple is SO you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you know me way too well, yes, that was my favorite, and I painted nail art on it, that I will show in a later post :D

      Slet
  2. They do look like they have perfect formula, which is so unusual for pastels.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do, normally a formula like this is only seen in more expensive brands - and not even then, really thumbs up to them all!

      Slet
  3. I really like all of them, very nice pastels :-) My favourite is Huckleberry :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Huckleberry is super sweet too - I love them all tho...

      Slet
  4. Three really lovely colours

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are - and the pink might be you favorite, right ;)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Yes they are, I love pastels like these :)

      Slet
  6. On my wishlist for ages now... Must.have! They're gorgous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed you must - they are so worth it!!

      Slet
  7. These are so pretty. I picked up Huckleberry in a 3 for 2 offer when I got the Aquarium polishes! I've still to try it.

    I love your photos of these so much, I think they are the best I've seen so far - because I'm now wishing I'd bought the other two! LOL :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Anaka, I'm so pleased you like them :)

      Slet
  8. love pastels, especially the last one *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. I really need to try Barry M lacquers out, those are amazing :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really great, and I especially love the Gelly Hi Shine line...!

      Slet
  10. What cute colors! Like sweets :) Barry M has a pretty stunning formula for these light colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, aren't they - and I'm so glad you love the formula too!

      Slet
  11. These colors are so beautiful !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - I love sweet pastels like this one!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...